People, Purpose & Passion ~ 29th Annual Conference 2018
Abstract submission closing date: Monday 10 September 2018.
1. Download and use the Abstract Submission Template to ensure your document is formatted correctly.
2. Read the submission guidelines in the template before making your abstract submission.
3. Complete all required template fields to avoid delays in processing your submission.
4. Email your completed abstract to: email@example.com
If you are presenting on behalf of your employer or about work undertaken in your line of employment, manager/employer/supervisor approval should be sought prior to submitting your abstract.
Please ensure that you follow the instructions for abstract submission to avoid delays in processing.
Call for Abstracts
Abstracts are invited on topics that address the conference themes and may include presentations related to:
• People, Purpose and Passion
• Being extraordinary
• Change and opportunities: Challenging the barriers
• Advocating and enabling the abilities of people with disabilities
• Accessing effective health services for people with disabilities
• Models of care
• Nursing Practice Standards
• Health and wellbeing
• Best practice
We look forward to receiving your abstract for consideration.
If you have any questions about submitting your abstract,
email Sue Easton at: firstname.lastname@example.org
PANDDA Inc. invites you to submit your abstract for our 29th Annual National PANDDA Conference.
The Conference will be held on Tuesday 16 and Wednesday 17 October 2018 at the Novotel Hotel Parramatta.