30th Annual Conference 2019 ~ Celebrating 30 years
Abstracts are invited on topics that address the conference theme and may include presentations related to:
• The Best is yet to come
• Dream, believe, act and achieve
• People, Purpose and Passion
• Advocating and enabling the abilities of people with disabilities
• Accessing health services for people with disabilities
• Models of care
• Nursing Practice Standards
• Health and wellbeing
• Best practice
If you have any questions about submitting your abstract,
email Sue Easton at: email@example.com
1. Download and use the Abstract Submission Template to ensure your document is formatted correctly.
2. Read the submission guidelines in the template before making your abstract submission.
3. Complete all required template fields to avoid delays in processing your submission.
4. Email your completed Abstract Submission to:
If you are presenting on behalf of your employer or about work undertaken in your line of employment, manager, employer or supervisor approval should be sought prior to submitting your abstract.
Call for Abstracts
ABSTRACT SUBMISSIONS CLOSE: FRIDAY 26 JULY 2019
The conference program theme is:
The Best is yet to come: - dream – believe – act – achieve
In this PANDDA’s 30th Anniversary year acknowledging our past and looking forward to our future; indeed the Best is yet to come. So come Celebrate bring your stories your passion and your commitment to people, their families and PANDDA; much has changed in 30 years and there are many stories to be told.
You will discover that the work of Keynote, Invited and Program Speakers is both inspiring and extraordinary. You will hear from families, nurses and health care professionals who dare to dream – believe - act and achieve in advocating the abilities of people with intellectual developmental disabilities.
The Conference will offer a variety of plenary and concurrent sessions, keynote and invited speakers. So come along, be passionate and experience what is new, interesting and the Best as we learn and share together.
Please ensure that you follow the instructions for abstract submission to avoid delays in processing.
We look forward to receiving your abstract for consideration.
PANDDA Inc. invites you to submit your abstract for our 30th Annual National PANDDA Conference.
The Conference will be held on Tuesday 22 and Wednesday 23 October 2019 at the Novotel Hotel Parramatta.